About Jack Offset Works
We continuously strive to ensure
superior-quality multi-colour printing, fastest
turnaround, best price-performance ratio and
impeccable customer services to make you a winner.
Its great pleasure for the team of Jack Offset Works to introduce ourselves as one of the Leading Printers of NCR . We continuously strive to ensure superior-quality multi-colour printing, fastest turnaround, best price-performance ratio and impeccable customer services to make you a winner.We are specialists in all type of Offset, Letter Press and Screen Printing Jobs, such as printing of Labels, Booklet, Magazines, Catalogs, Prospectus, Brochures and all type of Industrial Manuals.
Jack offset Works has now started Digital Printing which gives full color, high speed, benchmark productivity, print quality, and economics.
With our digital printing technology,we have brought technical advancements, more options, and exciting new features to today's commercial printing. . Digital Printing also allows for on demand printing, short turn around, and even a modification of the image (variable data) with each impression.
Digital printing eliminates many of the mechanical steps required for conventional printing, including making films and color proofs, manually stripping the pieces together and making plates.
Digital printing is used primarily when you need something very quickly or in very small quantities. Digital printing also gives you the opportunity to print variable text or images where each sheet off the press is unique in some personalized way. Once a sheet is off a digital press it can be cut, folded or finished very quickly where offset printing must dry or be coated before handling.
DIGITAL PRINTING ADVANTAGES:
- - Shorter turnaround
- - Lower costs for very small print runs
- - Availability of variable data printing (database driven, e.g. mailing lists)
OFFSET PRINTING ADVANTAGES:
- - Higher image quality, higher resolution and no streaks/spots.
- - Works on a wide range of printing surfaces including paper, wood, cloth, metal, leather, rough paper and plastic.
- - The unit cost goes down as the quantity goes up.
- - Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume jobs.
- - Quantity and timeframe are usually the deciding factors in whether to use offset printing vs digital printing.